I’m going to take The Lady Okie’s lead yet again and use her blog topic idea for a few reasons.
- I have had a really crappy week and haven’t been feeling that great so if I write about what I normally planned to (Friday Favorites), then I really wouldn’t have very exciting things to write about. I really didn’t do much this week.
- The doctor told me to rest today and to stay home from work, but since this is technically my work I decided to do something fun and easy today. (As if Friday Favorites weren’t easy enough.)
Hi friends, that would be me. I’m Ashley, if you didn’t already know that. Let me tell you a few things that you may not know about me.
- I just turned 25 in January and am married to my best friend, Tommy who is actually two years younger than me, and just turned 23 in January (the day before I turned 25).
- We got married May 22, 2016 and are still learning what it means to be husband and wife to each other, which is why I blog a lot about this topic.
- I went to college for Psychology and ended up working at banks for 6 years before quitting my job this past December to be a stay-at-home wife/full-time blogger.
- I live in Northern New Jersey and my favorite place in the whole world is the beach. My husband and I have high hopes of someday owning a beach house.
- I have one younger brother and 4 dogs! (One of which is actually mine and will soon be able to live with us!)
- I have big dreams for this little space on the internet and plan to open an Etsy shop, where I’m planning to crochet blankets, and some clothing. I showed a sneak peek on one of the items on my blog’s Facebook, so if you’re not following there and are curious to know, you can check that out here. 🙂
- I love to cook, especially for other people, but am very shy and am working my way into being comfortable with hosting people. Once I’m more comfortable though I think it will be one of my favorite things.
- I love to do crafts and create things with my hands, which is why I’m loving opening up an Etsy shop!
- I try my best to eat healthy and live a healthy life, but it is just so difficult and takes so much time. I also think there is a balance to it all, and am okay with eating “unhealthy” foods too.
- I grew up in a small town where we walked to school with our friends because there was no buses. After school consisted of playing outside with neighbors until it got dark and everyone had to go home.
\\What else would you like to know? What are some fun things that people don’t know about you?