February turned out to be a month that was different from what I had originally planned. I don’t think I really did many of my goals at all, but I am kind of okay with it because I learned a lot about myself this month. I learned how to more efficiently work from home, and feel good about doing it, which I struggled a lot with through-out the whole month. The reason why I really didn’t focus on my goals though was because I spent a large majority of my time working on starting an Etsy shop. I think I’m still a few months away from actually doing this, but I learned so much about it and also about blogging this month too. So enough of my excuses, let’s see just how bad I did with these goals. 😉
February Goals Recap
Celebrate our first married Valentines Day!I included what we did in this post if you’re interested.
- Read two books. Nope. Not even one. 🙁
Clean out the pantry.This I did right in the beginning of the month and it has made my cooking experience so much better, haha! Clean out our drawers.I’m loving how the organizing projects just keep getting checked off the list. This makes me feel so much better. Finish crocheting the blanket I’m working on.YES. (PS. This may or may not have to do with my Etsy shop) 😉 Consistently blog Monday-Friday.Still going strong! 🙂
- Pray for Tommy every day. I really want to cheat and check this off but it just did not happen. I prayed for him more than I did before, but just not every day so I will keep trying until that happens.
- Create a cleaning schedule. I also did not do this one, I’m still debating what’s the best way to do it to be honest.
Create a blogging schedule for the month.
- Workout 2-3x’s per month. LOL. I can never get this one down. We did start doing yoga this month though and I really love it, so I’m feeling hopeful for next month maybe!
- Get used to waking up at 7 am. Nope. It’s more like 8-9 but I’ve been okay with it. I think I’ll keep trying until I get it to 7 though.
I didn’t do quite as bad as I thought I did! I just can never get down the reading or working out goals that I want to. I guess I will keep trying though!
- Consistently blog Monday-Friday
- Read 2 books
- Plan Florida vacation
- Finish crocheting another blanket
- Write 4 Lifetree posts
- Write post for Young Wives Club
- Workout 2-3x’s per week
- Spend more time outside
- Pray for Tommy every day
I guess we’ll see how this month goes! I’m excited that the weather’s getting warmer and hopefully that will create a lot more inspiration for my goals, especially the working out one.
What are your goals this month? I’m linking up with Autumn for #MonthlyGold. Come join us! 🙂