Hey, hi, hello! I’m writing this from my new home (at my moms!). As I’ve been saying over and over, Tommy and I moved out of our first apartment (cue all of the crying emoji’s) yesterday. We are living with my mom for a few months and then moving in to the apartment above her house in July. These next two months will be an adjustment for sure, but I am trying to be positive about it anyways.
I’m sure nobody would notice if I didn’t mention this, but I mentioned in my last post about writing a book review on No Fear by Tony Perkins (affiliate link) today, but when I said that I had forgotten that today is the first of the month! And that means that I need to recap my goals and make new ones for May. So I will be reviewing the book on Wednesday instead. Let’s recap last months goals shall we?
April Goals Recap
Have the best time in Florida with family Start hosting the online book club Pack up all of our things well Move out! 🙁
- Make 2 more Etsy products
- Meal plan through the craziness of packing
(1) Our Florida vacation was so much more fun than I really thought it was going to be honestly. We had so much family time and got to explore so much. (2) Our Bible Study is starting Wednesday and I am so excited! Don’t forget to link up with us next Wednesday (the 10th) about what you’ve been learning through the first week. (3) I am actually really proud of myself for packing everything the way I did. I did a little each day and it wasn’t overwhelming at all, which was awesome. (4) I wasn’t able to make two more products, but I did work a lot on two of them! I am getting there!
- Celebrate Branden + Sarah’s wedding!
- Meal plan well this month
- Continue drinking plenty of water
- Be active with Tommy
- Spend more time in God’s Word
- Read every night before bed
- Celebrate our ONE year anniversary!
This month should be a ton of fun. I’m so excited to go to my cousin’s wedding and to celebrate our one year anniversary. I’m hoping the rest of the month will serve as a kind of reset and we will end the month feeling healthy.
What are your goals this month?
I’m linking up with Autumn for #MonthlyGold.
Come join us! 🙂