I’m really trying to be more consistent here and it feels really great. Today I really didn’t think that I was going to get a post up. I have a bunch of ideas but I just have these days where I just don’t feel like doing anything productive (pls tell me I’m not alone). Anyways today was one of those days, probably because I didn’t go to bed until after midnight and that never does anything for my mood.
So because I’m being such a crankpot today I wanted to make a list of everything I’m thankful for to try to remind myself how blessed I am and get my spirit up.
- The most loving caring fiance ever. I’m sure you guys are probably tired of hearing about him by now but I don’t think that’s going to stop anytime soon considering how excited I am about marrying him so soon. He’s just been so great lately. I love hearing his heart about how much he wants to be working with his dad to be able to provide for us and is so loving and pays so close attention to my needs. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.
- Having the funds to pay for a wedding and possibly even a house too?! Wait what.. yup I said it. We’ve been looking at really small but really cute houses to hopefully be able to buy to live in after the wedding. This is actually a cheaper option than renting, which is a bit crazy. I just so hope it works out!
- Yummy coffee to drink on tired mornings.
- A mom who does everything she can to keep her kids happy.
- A (future) mother-in-law who goes out of her way to help us plan for everything coming up so soon.
- The winter not being unbearably cold this year.
- Having two fun pups to live with when we move out.
- Having a job that I can get paid to basically plan my wedding.
- Lastly but certainly most important, a God who loves me so much that He pushes me outside my comfort zone. Though to be honest I’m not really thankful for this yet, I’m actually quite mad. I know that joining a small group is what’s best for my walk with Jesus and will help me get out there and share with other’s but I’m really struggling with this one. I’m super introverted and hate putting myself out there so I’m not too happy about this but know it will pay off in the end.