I know it’s late but being a little late is better than never right? So let’s see how I did for my September goals.
No credit cards. I didn’t do this perfectly but it was way way better than I normally do. The only thing we used credit cards for last month was vacation and doctors bills so I’m counting that as a win.
- I want to stick to my budget this month. I’m gonna have to say no to this one. While we did stick to it 90% of the time I always lose track at the end of the month. I decided for October that I was going to give it a month of very lose budgeting because I get a little too stressed out trying to plan every dollar out. Come November I may go back to more closely budgeting where our money is going.
Spend as much time outside in the sun while it is still warm. Yes. Tommy actually did his very first surfing lesson this month and which was awesome (pictured below). We also went hiking one day with my brother and his girlfriend so that was really nice.
- Spend more time with God reading His word. Sadly I don’t think I can check this one off. I don’t have much time in the morning to get ready because I usually get to work by 7 so that doesn’t leave me much time to read my bible before then, which is my favorite time to do it and by the time I get home for some reason I think that since I didn’t read when I wanted to I just won’t do it that day. I need to get better at disciple for this one. I also have found that when I keep track each day if I did or didn’t read that helps too.
Less Netflix, more Reading. Didn’t read quite as much as I wanted to but definitely read more this month than the past ones so I’m counting this as a win also.
No terrible but definitely could have done better. Now onto my October goals!
- Read God’s word every day this month.
- Workout 2-3 times a week.
- Read more!!
- Cook more nutritious meals.
- Be more social.
- Clean out our closet.
- Redo the gallery wall.
- Make a fall wreath.
- Go apple picking.